Just another macro of some Dandelions…tweaked a bit in post processing of course!
I was out for a walk, and saw this new fence being put up….I liked the geometry/angles etc, and snapped this shot.
First, you will notice the perspective wasn’t right on…I took the picture angled downwards a bit, so I did some perspective correction. Then I cloned out the white space between the boards, as I found it a bit distracting…I also cleaned out the other distracting stuff between boards. Then I clarified, adjusted contrast/saturation, and got this:
Here are a few of my favourites…I think this effect is best left for the occasional photo…not really meant for everyday use.
Found a plug-in for my photo editing software…The next couple of days posts will be the results of my experimentation…quite abstract…a bit surreal…but there is something about these images that I really like…this may pass, and I am not sure I would want these on my walls…but they are great for a photoblog!